Cardi B Says She Plans Another Butt Reduction After Tour

Cardi B is opening up about her body once again, revealing plans to reduce the size of her butt following her current tour. While performing on the road, the rapper shared backstage at the Kia Forum on Feb. 17 that she intends to undergo another procedure. Speaking with Big Boy's Neighborhood, she said, “After this tour, I’m taking some out,” adding that she plans to travel to Colombia for the surgery and take time away from the public.
The artist, who recently welcomed a baby boy with Stefon Diggs and shares three other children with estranged husband Offset, has been candid about her cosmetic procedures over the years. In September 2024, she revealed she had already removed about 95 percent of her butt injections, which were originally illegal biopolymer shots she received in 2014. At the time, she explained that removal required multiple procedures and used her platform to warn young fans against getting injections, urging them to avoid similar choices.
Despite saying on Call Her Daddy that she has learned to accept her body and doesn’t want to undergo another major surgery just to please critics, Cardi admitted that further reduction would require going under the knife again. For now, she continues to perform and embrace her look onstage, but once the tour wraps, the Grammy winner says she’s ready for a change and some time out of the spotlight.









